Here is a list of things i like to do whilst i wait for CAD renderings to be complete;
1. stare at the screen for five minutes.
2. check facebook.
3. check emails.
4. read some course books
5. look at workstation pc’s on the internet and wish i had one
6. take a nap (i have earnt it)
7. clean my room/work environment
8. check the time remaining
9. youtube (a proven way to speed up time)
10. try ignore my computer for a couple of hours
11. watch a film
12. watch an entire season of The Office US
13. if its getting this long then i may even check the news
14. ring my parents
15. cook dinner
16. advance a few levels in angry birds
17. help my house mates remove the weeds in the garden
18. browse Ebay for stuff i don’t need
19. write THIS blog post
20. re-sketching (completely changing my idea rendering the render useless)
If you have any more suggestions for things I could do whilst I render please share I’m running out of ideas…